[yocto] Adding new library to yocto project

Burton, Ross ross.burton at intel.com
Mon Mar 9 10:34:52 PDT 2015

On 9 March 2015 at 16:50, Kfrell <snoopp.5.20 at hotmail.fr> wrote:

> I added "libxerces" to my bb image by using IMAGE_INSTALL += " libxerces".
> Then, I try to build my image thru bitbake my-image-test and eveything is
> done correctly but libxerces returns some errors :

Packages containing libraries get renamed (by default) depending on the
library name, so just because you called the recipe "libxerces" doesn't
mean the resulting package is called that.

Have a look in tmp/work/[machine]/libxerces/deploy-* for the packages that
were actually generated, it's probably something like libxerces-c.

Ross