[yocto] in kernel manual, should pick another example for KMACHINE

Rifenbark, Scott M scott.m.rifenbark at intel.com
Thu Mar 5 09:48:12 PST 2015

So I was digging in the meta-xilinx layer and down in recipes-kernel/linux/linux-zynqmp-mainline_3.19.bb there are two KMACHINE lines:

  KMACHINE_ep108-zynqmp ?= "zynqmp"
  KMACHINE_qemuzynqmp ?= "zynqmp"

Given these two lines, this is a good example that shows two machines mapping to the same KMACHINE value?

Scott