[yocto] [meta-raspberrypi] raspberry Pi core-image-sato

Herve Jourdain herve.jourdain at neuf.fr
Thu Jul 23 08:49:06 PDT 2015

Hi Gary,

What worries me is I don't see that kind of paths in the log file that
Edward sent.
And I'm just thinking the package configuration itself might need to know
the where to find those headers - I believe I needed something similar for
QT.
This said, it's very difficult to know for sure without having the log of
what went wrong in the configuration phase, that might be seen in
config.log. That's why it's just a blind guess at best, some information is
missing...

BR,

Herve