[yocto] [meta-raspberrypi] libepoxy do_configure fails

Tobias Boström tobias.bostrom at tritech.se
Thu Jul 2 02:47:28 PDT 2015

Hello!

I'm currently trying to build the core-image-x11 for the raspberry pi.However, when doing the task responsible for configuring libepoxy, bitbake fails. The error message i get is "no package 'egl' found". Below is parts error messages I received. Anyone got any ideas on what the problem might be?

Best regards,
Tobias Boström

| checking whether -lc should be explicitly linked in... no
| checking dynamic linker characteristics... GNU/Linux ld.so
| checking how to hardcode library paths into programs... immediate
| checking whether stripping libraries is possible... yes
| checking if libtool supports shared libraries... yes
| checking whether to build shared libraries... yes
| checking whether to build static libraries... no
| checking for special C compiler options needed for large files... no
| checking for _FILE_OFFSET_BITS value needed for large files... 64
| checking KHR/khrplatform.h usability... yes
| checking KHR/khrplatform.h presence... yes
| checking for KHR/khrplatform.h... yes
| checking if arm-poky-linux-gnueabi-gcc  -march=armv7-a -marm  -mthumb-interwork -mfloat-abi=hard -mfpu=neon-vfpv4 -mtune=cortex-a7 --sysroot=/home/tobiasb/Development/build/tmp/sysroots/raspberrypi2 -std=gnu99 supports -Wno-int-conversion... yes
| checking for X11... yes
| checking for EGL... no
| configure: error: Package requirements (egl) were not met:
|
| No package 'egl' found
|
| Consider adjusting the PKG_CONFIG_PATH environment variable if you
| installed software in a non-standard prefix.
|
| Alternatively, you may set the environment variables EGL_CFLAGS
| and EGL_LIBS to avoid the need to call pkg-config.
| See the pkg-config man page for more details.
| Configure failed. The contents of all config.log files follows to aid debugging
| ERROR: oe_runconf failed
| WARNING: exit code 1 from a shell command.
| ERROR: Function failed: do_configure (log file is located at /home/tobiasb/Development/build/tmp/work/cortexa7hf-vfp-vfpv4-neon-poky-linux-gnueabi/libepoxy/1.2+gitAUTOINC+20062c25e7-r0/temp/log.do_configure.4056)
ERROR: Task 5 (/home/tobiasb/Development/poky/meta/recipes-graphics/libepoxy/libepoxy_git.bb<http://libepoxy_git.bb/>, do_configure) failed with exit code '1'
NOTE: Tasks Summary: Attempted 566 tasks of which 565 didn't need to be rerun and 1 failed.
No currently running tasks (527 of 574)

[cid:tritech-logo1f36e6]

Tobias Boström

tobias.bostrom at tritech.se