[yocto] OpenEmbedded at FOSDEM

Philip Balister philip at balister.org
Wed Jan 7 08:59:28 PST 2015

It is that time of the year again.

FOSDEM 2015 is Jan 31/ Feb 1 in Brussels.

https://fosdem.org/2015/

OpenEmbedded will have a stand again this year and we would like some
help manning it.

I've done a quick copy from the 2014 page on the wiki:

http://openembedded.org/wiki/FOSDEM_2015

We need to get some interesting demos that use OpenEmbedded for the
stand. I should be able to bring the latest USRP with a USB screen.

I'd also like to thank Paul Eggleton for arranging the stand.

The ev board has approved two travel grants of 200 euros (not to exceed,
actual expenses only) for people willing to help at FOSDEM. These should
go to people who cannot get support from their employers and you need to
be prepared to contirbute a significant amount of time manning the stand.

Philip