[yocto] Need help for custom recipe

Bipnesh, Abhinav (Abhinav) abhinavbipnesh at avaya.com
Mon Feb 2 09:33:37 PST 2015

Hi,

Thanks for providing input. I would need to evaluate the modification required to override such thing. One quick query in the do_install() can we have the check as we do normally in the RPM spec file.
I mean to say %file and some logic like if this exist then execute a particular block. A post and prerun section. As what I can understand is that do_install or internally do_package generate its own SPEC file and create RPM.
Sorry for ask such thing as I am not able to find a document reference or an example which shows how we can achieve the same.

Thanks,
Abhinav