[yocto] Need help for custom recipe

Bipnesh, Abhinav (Abhinav) abhinavbipnesh at avaya.com
Mon Feb 2 08:46:37 PST 2015

Hi Paul,

Actually we do have existing scripts which create RPM's for other platform i.e. Linux. We would be cross compile the code and want to use the existing scripts for doing it. As the existing RPM spec contain lot of logic for post install, upgrade use case etc. So we can use the current infrastructure but it will be a re-work for us.
So we were thinking to use it.

Thanks,
Abhinav