[yocto] in-tree defconfig

Bruce Ashfield bruce.ashfield at windriver.com
Thu Dec 10 03:13:30 PST 2015

On 12/09/2015 06:43 PM, Robert Berger wrote:
> Hi,
>
> This seems to do the trick:
>
> https://github.com/RobertBerger/meta-mainline/blob/jethro-training-v4.1.x/multi-v7-ml/recipes-kernel/linux/linux-yocto-custom.inc

That's what I would have suggested. Set the kconfig mode so that in
tree config becomes the baseline.

In the upcoming release, I have an open bugzilla to tweak the way
that this works, and I should be able to detect that in tree
defconfig and make alldefconfig the default for that mode.

Let me know if you have other issues with it.

Bruce