[yocto] Toaster Problem

Mihail, StanciuX stanciux.mihail at intel.com
Tue Dec 8 05:46:40 PST 2015

Hi Martin,

As for your problem:
Something is off about the way your toaster was started.
Here’s how the first line above your traceback looks on my machine:
lbc_shellcmmd: (/home/dave/poky) git remote –v

That location “/home/dave/poky” is where I issued the toaster start command (bitbake/bin/toaster).

I’ve tried to reproduce this on my machine but haven’t been able to do it.

Could you please let us know how you started toaster and from what location? Also, was it as root or a different user?
Off the top of my head , one thing that might cause this would be if you cloned poky as root then somehow started toaster as a different user.

Also, which yocto project (poky) release are you using? Was it master or maybe Jethro?
Oh, and what flavor linux is this on?

Regards,
Mihail