[yocto] Header-Files of DEPEND recipe not found

Burton, Ross ross.burton at intel.com
Mon Aug 10 04:16:10 PDT 2015

> However, when compiling my own recipe I get compiling errors ("soci.h not
> found"). I am 100% sure that I specified the correct paths.

The headers are likely installed in the sysroot, but your script can't find
them.  The first step would be to verify that the sysroot does in fact have
the headers installed in, and then you'll have to debug your configure
scripts to find out why they don't find the headers.  Sharing your recipe
and sources will help here.

Ross