[yocto] [meta-raspberrypi] meta-ivi & meta-raspberrypi

Oliver urnen81 at yahoo.es
Wed Apr 29 06:30:13 PDT 2015

Hello

I have been working building together the meta-raspberrypi & the meta-ivi layers.
I have been stuck with configuration/compilation of weston(from mata-ivi layer):

1)

You can check the intial thread http://lists.genivi.org/pipermail/genivi-meta-ivi/2015-April/000508.html

egl provided by userlad is not detected as the *.pc files are not deployed
Someone has faced similar problems:

   http://git.buildroot.net/buildroot/commit/?id=2282b93f4248a32de84805456efa352f69b28624

2)
With this I am able to reach the do_compile stage but there are errors related to the undefined type

PFNEGLQUERYWAYLANDBUFFERWL
Hacked this one forcing the inclusion of <weston-egl-ext.h> :-S

3)
At linking time the next trouble is:

/home/oliver/raspberry/build-rpi-ivi/tmp/sysroots/i686-linux/usr/libexec/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi/gcc/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi/4.9.1/ld: cannot find -lwayland-egl

IIRC this lib is provided by mesa-gl, but in my build, mesa is configured(--disable-egl (is this ok being provided by userlad?)) which might be the reason why libwayland-egl is not getting deployed in the image?

Any correction to my statements or hint to go further would be appreciated

Best Regards & thanks for your time

Oliver