[yocto] Force to install package last

METHOT, DAVID damethot at tycoint.com
Wed Apr 15 13:22:11 PDT 2015

Hello,

I made a package recipe to merge files into my final rootfs (mostly init scripts under /etc).

These files may be overriden by other packages so it is crucial that they remain intact.

I am wondering if there is a way to make sure a package is the last one to be installed in the rootfs.

Thank you,

David

This e-mail contains privileged and confidential information intended for the use of the addressees named above. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, you are hereby notified that you must not disseminate, copy or take any action in respect of any information contained in it. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail and immediately destroy this e-mail and its attachments.