[yocto] Yocto Eclipse Plugin

Bipnesh, Abhinav (Abhinav) abhinavbipnesh at avaya.com
Wed Apr 15 04:19:37 PDT 2015

Hi Todor,

Created an bug 7612.

Also w.r.t to hello world example I was using the Standalone pre-built tool chain option. Also this work only for the Hello World template project and if select empty project then the Environment variables are empty. Please find attached another mail which I have sent with this error.

Thanks,
Abhinav