[yocto] 1.7.1 ADT-installer errors

Yi Zhao yi.zhao at windriver.com
Tue Apr 14 20:33:48 PDT 2015

Hi,

I can confirm it is an issue.  I got  a 404 not found error when I tried
to download the core-image-sato-sdk-qemux86.tar.bz2 from
http://adtrepo.yoctoproject.org/1.7.1/rootfs/qemux86/. Looks like the
symbolic link is broken.

Beth,
Would you please have a look at this and fix it ?

Thanks,
Yi

在 2015年04月14日 16:24, heli Atck 写道: