[yocto] [meta-intel]

J.J. Garcia sm0ketst at gmail.com
Thu Apr 9 01:23:00 PDT 2015

Hi Sau!

Thanks for you quick reply.

I'm building it with the intel-core2-32 machine and with the core2-64 tune
this morning i'll let you know if there are issues (is it correct to use
the mx32 instead the m64 in this case for the D2550? is there a noticeable
increase of speed?)

Im using my own defconfig (64 bits kernel enabled) but I'm wondering if
there is an easy way to select the defconfig for the 32 or 64 kernels when
using the intel-core2-32 machine since only one defconfig can be specified.

I'm using within the files folder two folders:
./files/intel-core2-32/defconfig (this case I'll have two, one with the 64
enabled config file and the other 32 bits)
./files/intel-corei7-64/defconfig

When using the inte-corei7-64 is easy to provide the 64 defconfig and
accordingly the same for the 32 using the intel-core2-32. But in the later
case, how to make a distinction between the 32/64 different defconfig files?

Again thanks and all the best for the project!

Regards

JJ