[yocto] [meta-intel]

Saul Wold sgw at linux.intel.com
Wed Apr 8 08:33:59 PDT 2015

On 04/08/2015 06:28 AM, J.J. Garcia wrote:
> Hi all
>
> I'm trying to use the meta-intel/DIZZY branch (MACHINE defined as
> intel-core2-32) for an Atom D2550 unit.
>
> AFAIK the 2550 supports the 64 bits so, which is the best way to build the
> image for the unit?
>
> Is it recommended to go for DEFAULTTUNE="core2-64" in local.conf while
> using the intel-core2-32 MACHINE?

Yes that should be correct, if you want to use 64 bit instructions with
that cpu you need to use the core2-64 tune.  Please let us know if you
have any problems with that.

Also for meta-intel related questions please use the
meta-intel at yoctoproject.org list as it will be seen by the right team

Sau!