[yocto] Kernel Panic: /sbin/init not found

Yu, Chan KitX chan.kitx.yu at intel.com
Mon Apr 6 17:06:39 PDT 2015

I guess I have mistaken something in https://wiki.yoctoproject.org/wiki/Multilib#How_to_use_it . I have simply put the line:

IMAGE_INSTALL = "lib32-connman"

which turned out to be a wrong move. I'm not entirely sure of why this has worked for me for several months but that was the case and I stuck to it until this problem took me in the knee. I'm not sure if the line above is correct in its context. lib32-connman is just a package and perhaps it should have used IMAGE_INSTALL_append or IMAGE_INSTALL+=

Chan Kit