[yocto] Devshell configuration

PIEWALD Georg Georg.PIEWALD at frequentis.com
Wed Apr 1 00:59:35 PDT 2015

Hi,
Is there any way to pre-configure the yocto devshell? I mean settings like the following:
* which shell is opened (bash, zsh, etc.), rather than the user's default shell
* disable the fakeroot environment (this bothers me most of all)
* in terminal mode to not open a screen session (often I already run screen and i don't want a second session inside)
* to generally pass arguments to the shell when it is started

Ideally I would imagine that I can somewhere configure the exact command that is called when I execute "bitbake xxx -c devshell". If that's not possible, can I at least change some of the points mentioned above?

Thanks and best regards,
Georg