[yocto] Building yocto for Odroid XU. No login after boot.

Ravikant ravikantsingh74 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 15 23:24:03 PDT 2014

Hello Markus,
I was going through the .bb files for odroid-3.8.y at the link given by
you. It uses tools/hardkernel/genBscr.sh but somehow i am not able to
find this file with the kernel code.
Can you please guide me on where to get this file and what it does?
Just for trying i commented it out and in this case i get an error form
do_deploy while executing copy for .scr files it does not find any .scr
files. I am not sure if this problem is because of missing genBscr.sh.

Thanks a lot
Ravikant