[yocto] Specified toolchain directory does not contain a toolchain generated with meta-ide-support.

Nemicolopterus Crypticus ncrypticus at gmail.com
Fri Sep 12 17:57:44 PDT 2014

Yes - I can source the script, and I do successfully get my path updated.
That's unfortunate.  I can run the toolchain on the command line, but the
developers I am working with need to use Eclipse. The plug-in seems like
the right solution, so I would very much like to get this to work.

It occurred to me that these issues might be because I'm using an older
version of bitbake:
$ bitbake --version
BitBake Build Tool Core version 1.20.0, bitbake version 1.20.0

Could that have something to do with the failure?