[yocto] Integration of custom recipe with SDK

Navani Srivastava navani.srivastava at gmail.com
Wed Oct 8 02:42:59 PDT 2014

>>when populate_sdk gives you an SDK I dont understand why this is a
requirement
Now i remember.. This link was the reason that I was not using populate_sdk
to build SDK for me..
 "https://lists.yoctoproject.org/pipermail/yocto/2013-August/015771.html"

I still tried to build through populate_sdk and have faced the same issue
in SDK as mentioned in the link.

Regards
Navani