[yocto] Minutes: Yocto Project Technical Team Meeting - Tuesday, October 7, 2014 8:00 AM US Pacific Time

Jolley, Stephen K stephen.k.jolley at intel.com
Tue Oct 7 08:17:18 PDT 2014

Attendees: Stephen, Belen, Paul, Armin, Joe, Richard, Tom, Saul, Sona, Mark, Michael, Alin, Matthew, Ross, Cristian,

* Opens collection - 5 min (Stephen)

* Yocto Project status - 5 min (Stephen/team)

https://wiki.yoctoproject.org/wiki/Yocto_Project_v1.7_Status

https://wiki.yoctoproject.org/wiki/Yocto_1.7_Schedule

https://wiki.yoctoproject.org/wiki/Yocto_1.7_Features

YP 1.7 rc2 and rc3 were done last week.   A rc4 is being prepared to run today or tomorrow when we believe we have the issues found with rc3 fixed. YP 1.6.2 and YP 1.5.4 are still in the plan for after 1.7 is released.

* SWAT team rotation: Beth -> Paul

https://wiki.yoctoproject.org/wiki/Yocto_Build_Failure_Swat_Team

* Opens - 10 min

Discussed Bash patches and the status.  It is our plan to prepare all appropriate bash patches into 1.6.2 and 1.5.4.

* Team Sharing - 10 min

Richard - Discussed details and issues with 1.7 release.

Sona - Meta-CGL - Updates were made on meta-cgl and the patches are visible on upstream. Improved README information for improving users experience with meta-cgl.  Advice: if anyone is interested in configuring the packages manually then a good advice for a smoother flow would be to remove the security packagegroup 'packagegroup-core-selinux' from image.

Thanks,

Stephen K. Jolley
Yocto Project Program Manager
INTEL, MS JF1-255, 2111 N.E. 25th Avenue, Hillsboro, OR 97124
*   Work Telephone:          (503) 712-0534
*    Cell:                                (208) 244-4460
* Email:                             stephen.k.jolley at intel.com