[yocto] Making Hob better.

John Unland opensourcejohn2112 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 12 13:00:30 PST 2014

>I'm not sure a separate bootloaders layer would really make sense - we normally keep bootloaders either in OE-Core...
>Are there bootloader(s) that you are looking for that are currently missing?

Well I know I like to use U-Boot since it can go across multiple
archs. Well I guess it makes since to just have it in OE-Core. Other
than that that's what I wanted was U-Boot for x86 mostly....But if
It's in OE-Core then there's no need to abstract that out to a
different layer I guess.

Thanks.
John