[yocto] eclipse yocto plugin lost the settings

Hänel-Baas, Alexander alexander.haenel-baas at sieb-meyer.de
Thu Nov 6 03:02:33 PST 2014

Hi

I have installed the yoco eclipse plug in from http://downloads.yoctoproject.org/releases/eclipse-plugin/1.6/kepler.

During the installation process I become the message:
" Warning: You are installing software that contains unsigned content. The authenticity or validity of this software cannot be established. Do you want to continue with the installation?"

I continued the installation.

My Problem is now, I set the Toolchain/Sysroot location in the Yocto ADT Dialog, then press Apply/OK button to save the settings.
Then close the Dialog open it again, and my settings are lost...

I look into installed software->plugins an see that the Signed symbol is broken.

The Eclipse version is:
Keppler Version: Kepler Service Release 2
Build id: 20140224-0627
and  runs on a debian System

What can I do to get the plugin to work?

Greeting and thanks,
Alex