[yocto] Added package to RDEPENDS in packagegroup, image that IMAGE_INSTALLs packagegroup not rebuilt

Vuille, Martin (Martin) vmartin at avaya.com
Wed Nov 5 07:18:42 PST 2014

- Removed the garbage
- Renamed the cache directory

bitbake <packagegroup>

I get a warning as follows for every single file mentioned in a SRC_URI in any recipe:

"WARNING: Unable to get checksum for <package> SRC_URI entry <filename>: file could not be found"

and then

"ERROR: Nothing PROVIDES 'virtual/fakeroot-native'."

MV