[yocto] Added package to RDEPENDS in packagegroup, image that IMAGE_INSTALLs packagegroup not rebuilt

Paul Eggleton paul.eggleton at linux.intel.com
Wed Nov 5 07:10:20 PST 2014

On Wednesday 05 November 2014 15:01:02 Vuille, Martin wrote:
> [...]

So it does appear to be cache related, but I just tried creating a similar
packagegroup here and even set SDKMACHINE and could not reproduce the problem,
adding the same junk you did at the same point caused an immediate parse error
on the next build.

The question is if you remove the garbage, rename the cache directory, parse
it successfully and then add the garbage is it reparsed with the new cache?

Cheers,
Paul

--

Paul Eggleton