[yocto] Change in packagegroup doesn't cause image rebuild

Vuille, Martin (Martin) vmartin at avaya.com
Mon Nov 3 06:00:40 PST 2014

Hi Paul,

I don't think so.

I ended up wiping-out my "build" directory and rebuilding from scratch.

I am converting from Poky 1.2/denzil to Poky 1.6.1/daisy and there are a lot
of recipe changes, updating package versions for bbappends, converting tasks
to packagegroups, etc.

And, on top of that, I am relatively inexperienced with Yocto, so perhaps
I am doing something wrong, I can never be sure.

But I don't recall any problems like this on denzil whereas I am seeing this
all the time on daisy (see other recent emails from me).

MV