[yocto] [meta-selinux] master-next updated

Joe MacDonald Joe_MacDonald at mentor.com
Sat Nov 1 08:53:39 PDT 2014

Happy Halloween, all.  There were a few treats left over, so here's one
for anyone using meta-selinux.  master-next has been updated with the
latest (stable) userspace tools that will match the refpolicy updates I
did back in September.  I'm probably also going to provide another
userspace update to the next stable release when it is out (it's at rc5
the last time I looked) but unless that happens in the next couple of
days, it won't be before we create a 1.7 branch in the layer.

As with any Halloween treat, please check it over carefully before
consuming.  If nothing spooky pops up in the next couple of days,
master-next will become master, we'll create the branch and master-next
will again be left to the cobwebs for a little while.

Boo!

--
-Joe MacDonald.
:wq