[yocto] [meta-raspberrypi] Using the camera

Alexandru Vaduva vaduva.jan.alexandru at gmail.com
Mon May 26 11:40:47 PDT 2014

It`s really hard to just offer impressions or suggestion.
Also I agree with the fact that the camera is ok cause I also tested it
with raspbian. No problems there.
But never the less I hope to keep me posted on any progress and
observations.
When I will have the time I will try some things of my own.

Alex