[yocto] [meta-raspberrypi] Using the camera

Alexandru Vaduva vaduva.jan.alexandru at gmail.com
Mon May 26 11:24:22 PDT 2014

I do not believe the mmal_component is missing from the rootfs or it is not
enabled somehow.
I hate to mention this but it may have something to do with the the
functionality of the component.
Try this: https://github.com/raspberrypi/linux/issues/435
Also something like strace or even 'sudo vcdbg syms | grep -i cam' would be
useful if available of
the rootfs.

Sorry for this type of interaction. I am really busy with some other
project.
If nothing works we could use OpenMax as you suggested to interact with the
camera, but I still hope
this problem can be fixed.

Alex