[yocto] update-rc.d initscript shows up as S00... rather than S09...

Darcy Watkins darcy.watkins at inmotiontechnology.com
Mon May 26 11:21:56 PDT 2014

Hello,

In one of my bitbake recipes, I have...

inherit update-rc.d
INITSCRIPT_NAME = "watchdog-progressd"
INITSCRIPT_PARAMS = "start 09 S . stop 90 0 6 ."

...and then I install my initscript at
${D}${sysconfdir}/init.d/watchdog-progressd during do_install()

According to examples I have seen (and some of my other packages/recipes
that worked with no problem), this should result
in /etc/rcS.d/S09watchdog-progressd symlinking
to /etc/init.d/watchdog-progressd

What sort of error would cause it to show up in /etc/rcS.d/ as
S00watchdog-progressd instead?

That is 'S00' rather than 'S09'.

I am building for an x86 target using 'daisy' branch.

--

Regards,

Darcy

---