[yocto] replace udhcpc

Neuer User auslands-kv at gmx.de
Sat May 10 01:55:49 PDT 2014

Thanks for the informative answer.

As I said, I like the idea of a small and lightweigth, but still
powerful daemon. But in addition to the described behaviour and the lack
of documentation, it is also not working correctly on my system. After
the first dhcp lease is expired, connman segfaults and the system is
again without ip.

Found this on the internet:
https://www.mail-archive.com/connman@connman.net/msg15637.html