[yocto] [meta-atmel] at91sam9x5ek: "no machine record defined" failure for core-image-minimal

Bryan Evenson bevenson at melinkcorp.com
Fri May 9 13:35:38 PDT 2014

Brian,

I would take a look at using at least the 3.10 kernel from Atmel.  It's the most stable one they have and it's where they've been backporting additional device tree support.  I believe if you use my defconfig, you should be able to build a 3.10 kernel with Atmel's latest layer.  And definitely start reading up on device tree development.  It takes some getting used to but it is a good step forward.

Regards,
Bryan