[yocto] building qtbase for raspberry pi fails

Felix01 Fischer felix01.fischer at iav.de
Fri May 9 09:42:02 PDT 2014

Hello all,
I managed to get qtbase building with a raspberry pi.
In the end, all you have to do is to add a .bbappend for qtbase with the
following

QT_CONFIG_FLAGS += " \
    -device linux-rasp-pi-g++ \
    -device-option
CROSS_COMPILE=$PATH_TO_SYSROOT_DIR/x86_64-linux/usr/bin/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi-
\
    -I$PATH_TO_SYSROOT_DIR/raspberrypi/usr/include/interface/vcos/pthreads
\
"
and then it builds.

Unfortunately any qt application on the rasp will always fail with error
0b300b :-(