[yocto] replace udhcpc

Auslands-KV auslands-kv at gmx.de
Fri May 9 06:21:06 PDT 2014

Thanks a lot. I will look through these links and hope I will understand
better then :-)

I hope it works nicely with a read-only rootfs. It seems to write to its
own config data (which is a strange behaviour).

Do you by chance know, why it depends on the xuser-account package? I
don't want any additional user accounts on my system. If it is not
essential I would remove it.

Thanks

Michael