[yocto] SATO on Intel DN2800MT

r10kindsofpeople r10kindsofpeople at gmail.com
Thu May 8 08:25:20 PDT 2014

I'm trying to experiment with the SATO build on a DN2800MT with a VGA
monitor, but can't seem to get going.  The binaries from Daisy and
genericX86 get as far as the Yocto progress bar complete, and then go
black.  Any quick hints?

I note also that genericX86 looks like a complete Yocto tree rather than
just BSP layers.  Am I right, and are there hints on how to combine this
with a generic Daisy tree for other processors/projects?

Yocto_11_0_0/genericx86-daisy-11.0.0/meta-yocto-bsp/recipes-graphics/xorg-xserver/xserver-xf86-config/genericx86/xorg.conf
is a zero length file.   ?

John