[yocto] PySide

Fabio Berton fabio at bertux.com
Sun May 4 20:35:26 PDT 2014

My image is a qt4e, so I inherit qt4e and other error appears, http://pastebin.com/aes6EakH

---- On Mon, 05 May 2014 00:19:24 -0300 Khem Raj<raj.khem at gmail.com> wrote ----

On Sun, May 4, 2014 at 8:12 PM, Fabio Berton <fabio at bertux.com> wrote:
> Installing shiboken on my machine the fix the error,

I know it will but this is a wrong fix. You should really create
native recipe or at least report it as a bug to the relevant layer.

 but I get this
> http://pastebin.com/J5GrFvdp.
> On line 169 the system didn't recognize a .so file.

/mnt/workspace/yocto/tmp/sysroots/x86_64-linux/usr/lib/libQtTest.so:
file not recognized: File format not recognized

this is trying to link native/x86 library into your cross build you
need to check if you are missing some dependencies.
may be you should inherit one of qt4e or qt4x11 whichever is
applicable to your image type.