[yocto] PySide

Khem Raj raj.khem at gmail.com
Sun May 4 20:19:24 PDT 2014

On Sun, May 4, 2014 at 8:12 PM, Fabio Berton <fabio at bertux.com> wrote:
> Installing shiboken on my machine the fix the error,

I know it will but this is a wrong fix. You should really create
native recipe or at least report it as a bug to the relevant layer.

 but I get this
> http://pastebin.com/J5GrFvdp.
> On line 169 the system didn't recognize a .so file.

/mnt/workspace/yocto/tmp/sysroots/x86_64-linux/usr/lib/libQtTest.so:
file not recognized: File format not recognized

this is trying to link native/x86 library into your cross build you
need to check if you are missing some dependencies.
may be you should inherit one of qt4e or  qt4x11 whichever is
applicable to your image type.