[yocto] quilt-native do_populate_sysroot error [solved]

Khem Raj raj.khem at gmail.com
Thu May 1 23:43:16 PDT 2014

On Thu, May 1, 2014 at 11:06 PM, Neuer User <auslands-kv at gmx.de> wrote:
> Before I copied the whole conf dir back from a backup. This time I tried
> with a completely new conf dir. I did that and strangely got another
> error message by "sanity-check" saying that I am missing two files
> (makeinfo, chrpath).

well, conf/ dir is generated when you setup the workspace for firs
time and then we do version checks if it needs to be updated. no idea
what you backed up but usually keeping
your changes applied on top of regenerated conf/ dir is a better
option when you move
from one version of YP release to another