[yocto] Blacklisting drivers in poky or in yocto project

Sudhangathan B S sudhangathan at gmail.com
Thu May 1 11:24:06 PDT 2014

The Update:
I blacklisted all related drivers, i.e., libertas, libertas_sdio, cfg80211
and ipv6, but still all these driver modules got autoloaded..!!

The method I used: in the file /etc/modprobe.d/blacklist.conf, i added
these following lines:
blacklist ipv6
blacklist cfg80211
blacklist libertas
blacklist libertas_sdio

I also tried the same in /lib/modprobe.d/blacklist.conf, but to no avail.
Every time the modules were getting autoloaded..!!!

And also where can I look for this autoload feature..?

Best,

Sudhangathan BS
Ph:(+91) 9731-905-205