[yocto] inherit setuptools

Burton, Ross ross.burton at intel.com
Sat Mar 22 12:45:24 PDT 2014

On 22 March 2014 11:01, Trevor Woerner <trevor.woerner at linaro.org> wrote:
> | Traceback (most recent call last):
> |   File
> "/SSD/build/fsl/build-wandboard-dual/tmp/sysroots/x86_64-linux/usr/bin/bmaptool",
> line 65, in <module>
> |     from bmaptools import BmapCreate, BmapCopy, BmapHelpers, TransRead
> | ImportError: No module named bmaptools

That's interesting because as can be seen in your listing, there *is*
a module called bmaptools.  Does bmap do anything "clever" (read:
stupid) before it does that import?

And FWIW, I didn't get much out of bmap when I tried it because of how
our images were constructed: all of the sparse segments disappeared
when a whole-disk image was created.  I got a much better win by using
USB 3: around 10 seconds to write a gigabyte+ image to a stick...

Ross