[yocto] Add Packages to Recipie

Rick Bianchi bianchirickkutta at gmail.com
Tue Mar 4 09:13:42 PST 2014

Paul,
My question is in the vain as Joel's, I need to add the program usbip (I
have already added the kernel modules) to the build, but I cannot find any
recipes for it. I have search in the package manager (smart) and it is not
there either "error: 'usbip' matches no packages". Is there a way for me to
add it during the build process?

Thanks,
Rick