[yocto] Minutes: Yocto Project Technical Team Meeting - Tuesday, July 15, 2014 8:00 AM US Pacific Time

Jolley, Stephen K stephen.k.jolley at intel.com
Tue Jul 29 08:12:14 PDT 2014

Attendees: Stephen, Alex V., Bruce, Matthew, Tom, Belen, Saul, Richard, Polk, Darren, Jefro, Cristian, Michael, Doug, Paul,

* Opens collection - 5 min (Stephen)

* Yocto Project status - 5 min (Stephen/team)

https://wiki.yoctoproject.org/wiki/Yocto_Project_v1.7_Status

https://wiki.yoctoproject.org/wiki/Yocto_1.7_Schedule

https://wiki.yoctoproject.org/wiki/Yocto_1.7_Features

YP 1.5.3 - Just about to be released.  We have begun collecting patches for a 1.5.4.

YP 1.6.2 - Nothing critical needing a 1.6.2 yet.  No date set yet to begin doing build.

YP 1.7 M2 - RC1 cutoff date is today and it is scheduled to be built this evening. It will go into QA this week.

* SWAT team rotation: Beth -> Paul

https://wiki.yoctoproject.org/wiki/Yocto_Build_Failure_Swat_Team

* Opens - 10 min

* Team Sharing - 10 min

Richard - There were some changes which have gone into Bitbake and we can now gather statistics about the run times and are showing a downward trend.

Michael - We had some new HW which have been in a test cluster but they are stable enough and these will be moved into the main Autobuilder cluster over the next week.

Thanks,

Stephen K. Jolley
Yocto Project Program Manager
INTEL, MS JF1-255, 2111 N.E. 25th Avenue, Hillsboro, OR 97124
*   Work Telephone:          (503) 712-0534
*    Cell:                                (208) 244-4460
* Email:                             stephen.k.jolley at intel.com