[yocto] Later versions of gstreamer

Iorga, Cristian cristian.iorga at intel.com
Thu Feb 27 23:24:26 PST 2014

Hi Chris,
The gstreamer1.0 that Carlos Rafael is taking care of is maintained in a separate layer that won't get integrated into danny, because for older YP releases, no new features are added, only bugs are fixed or backported.
The in meta-gstreamer1.0 will need to be added as a layer into your own image.
See more details at:
http://www.yoctoproject.org/docs/1.5.1/dev-manual/dev-manual.html#enabling-your-layer

If you need more info, please ask.

Regards,