[yocto] Problem with 'reconfigure project' in Eclipse with ADT Yocto Plugin

Zhang, Jessica jessica.zhang at intel.com
Thu Feb 13 14:44:56 PST 2014

Hi Rich,

What is your setting in the Windows->References->Yocto Project ADT setting,
did you specify your toolchain correctly there?  Also, now the configuration
are profile based, so for your project, are you using the right profile with
the correct toolchain?  Then other thing worth to try is high light your
project, go under project manual and do clean before reconfigure your
project.

Cheers,

Jessica