[yocto] SRCREV for BBLAYERS

Richard Leitner - SKIDATA Richard.Leitner at skidata.com
Mon Feb 3 07:06:55 PST 2014

Hi Paul,
thanks for your quick answer!
I'll work with separate checkouts for now...

But now I've got another question:
Is there any possibility to submit something like a feature request for this?
And is there a (realistic) chance that this feature gets implemented?
If so, where should this request go? To the bitbake-devel list?

best regards,
Richard