[yocto] runqemu-extract-sdk does not provide all required libraries in rootfs

peterengcomau001 at adam.com.au peterengcomau001 at adam.com.au
Sun Dec 21 06:54:39 PST 2014

	I am using poky 1.6.2.  If I create a rootfs using ADT I can Use
Eclipse to test against qemu all OK but this is not the traget rootfs
so its use is limited If I create a rootfs using $ bitbake image -c
populate_sdk then run the shell script, the rootfs created has all
the required libraries, but it does not create a directory called
pseudo_state, and qemu fails to work because of this. If I create a
rootfs with runqemu-extract-sdk on the image I created using $
bitabke image, the resulting rootfs has the required pseudo_state
directory but is missing crucial libraries.
 The missing libraries are crt1.o, crti.o, ctrn.o, crtbegin.o,
crtend.o, crtn.o, libc.so, libc_nonshared.a, libgcc.a, libgcc_s.so,
libgcc_s.so.1.
 I can import these libraries from the rootfs created by running teh
populate_sdk script, but I get an error:  compatibility issue----
Message sent via Adam Internet WebMail - http://www.adam.com.au/