[yocto] problem of toolchain install directrory

Neil.Wu at Emerson.com Neil.Wu at Emerson.com
Wed Dec 17 01:30:24 PST 2014

Hello ,all
I build the toolchain via  bitbake core-image-minimal –c populate_sdk. Then I install the toolchain.

If I install the toolchain in default directory(default: /opt/poky/1.7.1), everything is ok.

But,   if I not install in the default directory, it will appears the problem that can’t find the system header files.
Example: stdio.h

Why is this ? Whether I need to do some other operation.  If you know please help me ! Thank you very much.

Best wishes
Neil