[yocto] parallel build of multiple machine/os?

Koehler, Yannick (HP Networking) yannick.koehler at hp.com
Wed Dec 10 10:52:39 PST 2014

Can Yocto build for example in a single bitbake call an image for x86, ppc, arm, others?  Or is the call to bitbake limited to a single architecture?  And if so, how?

I see that lots of *-native package are built, and I guess is that for each machine/os those would be reused, as such, it appears it would be a benefit to be able to build multiple package version for different architecture/distro/machine in a single invocation of bitbake.

--
Yannick Koehler