[yocto] u-boot precompiled ?

Matthias.Heise at atlas-elektronik.com Matthias.Heise at atlas-elektronik.com
Fri Dec 5 04:48:49 PST 2014

Hello Matt,

thanks very much for your reply, I was able to create a simple patch changing an u-boot setting as test and "bbappended" it. I just didn't believe before that the various u-boot settings are "hard-coded" but they obviously are in the "<board>.h", so patching it seems to be the only way for changing settings from within yocto, right?
Regards,
Mat